Recovery of Possession Service

Landlord may sometimes encounter difficult tenants who are unable to pay rent on time, or in breach of the tenancy agreement. In order to protect the interest, the landlord can apply to the Lands Tribunal to forfeit the tenancy and recover possession of property.

Our team can provide professional advice and apply on behalf of the landlord to the Lands Tribunal to recover possession. The application service including:

  1. Filing an application to the Lands Tribunal

  2. Service of notice to the respondent (the Tenant)

  3. Apply for judgment of the court

  4. Apply for a Writ of Possession

  5. Accompany the applicant (the Landlord) and the Court Bailiff to execute the Writ of Possession

LT_leaflet_ver2_Eng (no price)-01.png

Tenancy Management Service

T: (852) 2139-6698

F: (852) 3971-0820