Valuation for Immigration

Recently, not less locals are considering immigration to Taiwan, Singapore, Australia and Canada etc. Some documents are required to apply for immigration, such as a property valuation report, as a guideline for the approval of immigration, to prove that you have sufficient capital assets, and the report should include the market value of the property in Hong Kong, the registered title status and the relevant property information etc.


Our Valuation Reports were accepted by overseas government, consulate or taxation institutions etc. The Reports are prepared and signed by our registered Surveyors, who are members of international surveyors institution with recognized qualification.


How to manage properties in Hong Kong after immigration?


Regardless of whether the unit is rented or vacant, the Centaline Surveyors tenancy management team can help you to manage and to inspect regularly your unit as a result to help you solving various rental problems! Our Services also include searching tenants, collecting rent, handling of tenancy disputes and arranging repair and maintenance.


If you need tenancy management service, Centaline Surveyors can help you.

Professional Services

T: (852) 2139-6622

F: (852) 2139-6636

The information provided on this website is for reference only. Centaline Surveyors will NOT be liable for any errors in,

omissions from concerning any such information.

© 2020 Centaline Surveyors Limited All rights reserved.

EAA (Co.) Licence No. C-002184

Member of Centaline Group

Privacy Policy & Personal Information Collection │ Disclaimer

7/F. , 260 King's Road,

Greenwich Centre, North Point, Hong Kong